Monday, November 16, 2015



Hey God!,

Why this fucking world is still on its way when some people are losing everything! Why don't you stop everything for a moment and let people arrange their things, memories, assignments and moreover have a drink to get refreshed for rest of the journey.

Do you know how does it feel to be in a vacuum! Don't you? Try it once and you will get why I hate you and why I never obey you despite knowing the consequences!

You didn't give me anything without a payment so I don't find a reason to pay respect you or worship you with back to back sacrifices. In fact, your existance(if), doesn't matter for anyone, specailly people like me, who is a loser and gainer at the same time.

You know I am paying for other's sin! I don't know why you have chosen for this job!

Come on! Appear before me and answer my questions. Stop hidden attack and fight me like a brave not like a invisible one!

One day, everything will be over but I won't let you go without getting an answer from you about everything you did with me in my fucking life.

Yes! I do.

Let the life move at a crazy fast pace as you wish. It's tough but not impossible to get a rare moment alone to sit and reflect on my life. I'm not urging or entreating at all. But, you must remember you don't deserve to be called a God!

I defy you!

2 comments: