Saturday, April 28, 2012

SETBACK


                               Punishment without trial

    To me, V B Singh was one among my three Well wishers, who guide me, encouraged me and even sympathetically offered economic help while I was too much fed up and depressed on account of having no hope for professional career.
       I collected many details about them with the help of google and reserved seats in my heart for them. Its needless to mention rest two names because I don’t want to remind any past now after being wantonly blocked by V B Singh on twitter last night. I don’t have any problem if anyone blocks me on twitter, because it’s a right to select/reject i.e a part of democracy. I have been blocked by so many personalities till now but never reacted in this manner! Even I didn’t raised my voice when I was blocked by “Sankatmochan” than why now I reacting so? Question emerges.

     In fact, being a student of journalism and believe in democracy and different opinion. I always prefer to get logic to blind action. Blocking me is not the subject what the subject is no warning or any concrete reason behind that action. No need to mention that V B Singh is a lawyer. A lawyer always soppose to listen other’s favour because without having other’s favour principle of objectivity breaches and justice can’t prevail. For example, I am blocked by senior journalists on twitter. The reason behind that is not any surprise or secret to anyone, who knows about me. Similarly I am blocked my “Sankatmochan” because I irritated him for providing me a job! I accept allegations and accept kissing the rod. But why did I blocked by V B Singh? I don’t have any answer. After getting too much puzzled I immediately created an alternate account on twitter and searched the reason in his TL(Timeline). I was shocked when I get his twit that says “Blocking an agent of Katju”.

 I lost my temper not because I was abused in this manner by V B Singh but also because even today I am looking for a 5 digit salary job so that I could sustain in Delhi. If I would have been an agent of Katju, couldn’t I have a charming job after one year? Till now, I have a long interaction with so many big personalities including Dr. Binayak Sen. Does it mean I am his agent? Is it a standard of thinking of a lawyer? I have been suffering from dire crisis but I compromised the conditions because these all are the side effects of what I did earlier. I met big personalities in last one year but never demanded any job because I didn’t want to “excuse” myself. Yes, I requested someone for a job but on twitter. Meena Das Narayan can be invited in witness box, if anyone doubts. 
       I am not absolute but Sir, at least, you don’t treat me like this. Let anyone abuse me, I don’t mind. Due to being too much alone Its my helplessness to make me busy in conversation with others with the help of social sites but I am not as helpless as few people thinks now. Undoubtedly, its an era of tailspin in my career. Despite, neither I am going to commit suicide/surrender nor I am going to entreating before anyone. I don’t have any lofty dream. I am waiting for the time because I always believe Time is the fire in which we burn. Waiting for my time! Time is the superlative power always!

My favourite prayer in school days!

होंगे कामयाब, होंगे कामयाब, 
          हम होंगे कामयाब एक दिन,
          हो, हो,
          मन में है विश्वास 
          पूरा है विश्वास
          हम होंगे कामयाब एक दिन

          होगी शान्ति चारों ओर
          होगी शान्ति चारों ओर
          होगी शान्ति चारों ओर एक दिन
          हो, हो,
          मन में है विश्वास 
          पूरा है विश्वास
          होगी शान्ति चारों ओर एक दिन

          हम चलेंगे साथ साथ
          डाले हाथों में हाथ
          हम चलेंगे साथ साथ एक दिन 
          हो, हो,
          मन में है विश्वास 
          पूरा है विश्वास
          हम चलेंगे साथ साथ एक दिन 

          नहीं डर किसी का आज
          नहीं भय किसी का आज
          नहीं डर किसी का आज के दिन 
          हो, हो,
          मन में है विश्वास 
          पूरा है विश्वास
          नहीं डर किसी का आज के दिन



No comments:

Post a Comment